10:09 PM
4 years later i find myself in the same room on the same uncomfortable queen size bed; slightly crowded lately. I escape to the quietness of my own room, mute the TV and smile at the sight of my empire of pillows. Everyday noise is substituted by Royksopp and a bottle of Chanin Blanc. My clothes are all over the bed: the maroon scarf, the blue hat, one of my favorite black pumps, the green shirt you liked so much. I get lost in time with wine; it keeps me warm… Cigarette break… You are still on my mind...
4 years later i find myself in the same room on the same uncomfortable queen size bed; slightly crowded lately. I escape to the quietness of my own room, mute the TV and smile at the sight of my empire of pillows. Everyday noise is substituted by Royksopp and a bottle of Chanin Blanc. My clothes are all over the bed: the maroon scarf, the blue hat, one of my favorite black pumps, the green shirt you liked so much. I get lost in time with wine; it keeps me warm… Cigarette break… You are still on my mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment